Americans can easily lose sight of political achievements in the last 12 months even with all the political fervor leading up to the 2020 election. So, before we say bring an end to the year and break into a new one, let’s consider these impressive accomplishments of President Trump:
- Record oil production in the United States: In 2019, the United States outperformed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil. Through aggressive regulatory mitigation and energy-friendly moves, such as Keystone XL’s green lighting, President Trump has paved the way for an independent energy future. This sees a reduction in reliance on allies in the mid west and an increase in GDP.
- Increasing minority jobs: If Trump is truly a racist, as the discredited mainstream reporters often claim, then why have people of color and minority groups flourished under Trump’s growth policy. Black unemployment in 2019 has reached the lowest level ever recorded. This is also true for women and latinos. Small business dynamics are especially crucial for the advancement of minorities, with small business surveys showing business optimism at record levels in 2019.
- Termination of Iran’s Nuclear Agreement: The somewhat craze Iran Nuclear deal which almost promised to terrorize the United States and our allies in decades to come has been scrapped. Instead of counting the billions of dollars in cash sent by the Obama administration on secret night flights, the Tehran regime now faces an American leadership determined to stem its tyranny and prevent its nuclear power. Trump is achieving this through crippling sanctions. Iran is a mountainous territory that has been almost impossible to conquer since the days of Alexander The Great. Moving in for military conflict should be a final resort.
- Brett Kavanaugh in the Supreme Court: Despite the insane and unfair process of believing a crazed rape claim, his confirmation provides another conservative judge with an original constitutional approach and a moderate view of the judiciary. Judge Antonin Scalia’s untimely death in 2016 crystallized for many voters the danger of letting Hillary Clinton take the presidency. With Neil Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in place, Trump kept his promise to re-establish a superior court with young thinkers and conservatives.
- Middle-class pay rises: Revenues have generally jumped in 2019, with average hourly earnings finally eclipsing 3% growth, the first time since the Great Recession. The news is even better for blue-collar workers, who are now seeing higher wages than white-collar workers for the first time in nearly ten years. Trumps historic tax cuts have damaged big government and pushed forward the sovereignty of the American people.
- Confronting China: Much of the heartache that led Trump to the Oval Office stems directly from China’s decades-long economic war against the United States. China dumped products including steel into the USA without any repercussions for decades. It effectively crippled the resurgent US steel industry. The United States is now accepting its strong negotiating position and demanding reciprocity in trade, as well as stopping strong industrial theft and copyright piracy. The US now takes in billions of dollars in tariffs a year from China who have again devalued their currency and are praying for “Sleepy” Joe Biden to take the white house in 2020.
- Trade Agreement between the United States, Mexico, and Canada: President Trump has shown that the United States is committed to fair world trade by consolidating the much-needed modernization of NAFTA. The USMCA provides a model for other trade agreements and effectively isolates China’s increasingly unsustainable position. In the 2016 campaign Trump famously declared that NAFTA was the worst trade deal in history and it is hard to argue with that diagnosis. The return of car manufacturing to the USA is leading to the US becoming the gold standard of world economies.
- Transfer from United States Embassy to Jerusalem: Trump once again demonstrates how actions speaks louder than words by getting US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem despite the cries of radical left anti americans who have somehow found their way into US congress, Thanks Obama! Past presidents have pledged for decades to take this step and pass U.S. law as required since 1995, but only President Trump has fulfilled his promise, honored our ally, and acknowledged the obvious reality that Jerusalem is Israel’s eternal capital.
- Breaking down the caliphate of ISIS and Exiting Syria: Unlike his predecessor, who rudely launched and ignored the threat of ISIS as a “JV team” of terrorists and fought along side them, President Trump the best US troops to help our partners eliminate the territorial caliphate that had inflicted innumerable human rights abuses and caused terror throughout Europe. Equally important, Trump also announced the withdrawal of US forces from Syria, placing a major burden of stability on the regional powers of Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. When you consider USA and Russia were on opposite ends of a hot conflict, this could be Trumps number 1 achievement.
- Keeping up with the migrant caravans: Confronted with the persistent demagogy of liberal politicians and their allies in the failing legacy media, President Trump has taken a firm and principled stance against potential intruders. Lawless caravans invade our sovereignty and abuse our generous asylum laws. Such provocations confirm the need for a border wall as well as immigration law reforms.
If you are encouraged and glad of Trump’s successful ruling over the last 3 years, then you should be part of the American patriot family who want to see Donald J. Trump re-elected as the President of the United States of American 2020. We will always update you on the presidential race for 2020 and don’t forget, we have a large stock of quality Trump merchandise here too. Check Out Our Trump 2020 Hats, Shirts and Accessories.